[Rd] Best practices in developing package: From a single file

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 13:41:37 CET 2018

On 31/01/2018 6:33 AM, Joris Meys wrote:

> 3. given your criticism, I'd like your opinion on where I can improve
> the documentation of https://github.com/CenterForStatistics-UGent/pim.
> I'm currently busy updating the help files for a next release on CRAN,
> so your input is more than welcome.

After this invitation I sent some private comments to Joris.  I would
say his package does a pretty good job of documentation; it isn't the
kind of Roxygen-using package that I was complaining about.  So I will
say I have received an example of a Roxygen-using package that
has good help pages.

Duncan Murdoch