[Rd] Creating a private CRAN with webpages

Joshua Bradley jgbradley1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 08:44:52 CEST 2017

I'm not trying to create a mirror of the CRAN. I also do not want to create
a "subset" of CRAN packages. Sorry if my explanation was confusing. There
are internal proprietary R packages that I would like to host on a private
repo. I like the CRAN web pages that allow a user to browse the various
packages from a browser without having to first install them. I want to
duplicate the process that CRAN goes through when it generate the webpages.

Josh Bradley