[Rd] Wish List: base::source() + Add Execution Time Argument

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Thu Dec 21 17:31:18 CET 2017

Is source() the right place for this?  It may be, but we've had customers
who would like
this sort of thing done for commands entered by hand.  And there are those
who want
a description of any "non-triivial" objects created in .GlobalEnv by each
expression, ...
Do they need a way to wrap each expression evaluated in envir=.GlobalEnv
with a
function of their choice, one that would print times, datasets created,
etc.?

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com