[Rd] Wish List: base::source() + Add Execution Time Argument

Juan Telleria jtelleriar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 16:49:17 CET 2017

I did not know "progress" package existed, thank you Iñaki.

However, something like that would be nice to have by default in source(),
just something to add to R's "wish list", so that everybody can benefit
from it without extra-packages, as most of us I suppose we will spend all
day simply doing Ctrl + Run :)

Thank you,
Juan