[Rd] as.data.frame and illegal row.names argument (bug in package:DoE.wrapper?)

Paul Grosu pgrosu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 01:36:56 CET 2016

Hi Martin,

Sorry about the confusion.  Yes, my eyes were playing tricks on me during
the copy-&-paste process :)  Thank you for helping so quickly with this.  I
am not part of the R core group to make changes to R, but I've studied the R
source code - and that of quite a few BioConductor packages - for many
years.  So I was just posting to help with why it was happening to focus the
root-cause for a fix, and how to find a possible work-around for it.

Thank you,
Paul