[Rd] "cophenetic" function for objects of class "dendrogram"

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Thu Apr 21 18:38:12 CEST 2016

Note that cophenetic.default (which works on the output of hclust(dist(X)))
uses the
row names of X as labels.  as.dendrogram.hclust does not retain those row
names
so cophenetic.dendrogram cannot use them (so it orders them based on the
topology of the dendrogram).

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com