[Rd] R not responding (must force quit) when saving graphic to PDF (bug?)

Neil French Collier neilandertal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 23:35:51 CEST 2016

Dear Wolfgang,

Thanks for your response.

No, I haven't tried doing the complete reinstallation as you suggest. If I
recall correctly, this has happened on previous occasions but like I said
in my email it's not all that disruptive to my workflow. It's more like a
'first world problem'.

I was encouraged to submit the query because I had correspondence with
someone involved with R development: "this shouldn't be happening" was the
advice I received. I use R a lot but I'm not deeply knowledgable about it's
inner workings.

To be frank, I really don't care if this is resolved. I was just trying to
help the R development group after receiving advice that it might be
important.

Again, thanks for your help.

Cheers

Neil