[Rd] Hidden files problem in R CMD check

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Sun Sep 27 00:19:02 CEST 2015

Dear Dirk,

Please do not get me wrong.

Yes, I am doing it the wrong way and I am doing it since about eight
years. Nevertheless I am still allowed to be confused when something
suddenly happens which did not happen before during all these years.

Doing it correctly will solve the problem, but it will not explain this
behavior which suddenly popped up.

Best regards,
Christian