[Rd] Probably a "bug" in the dendextend package

Tal Galili tal.galili at gmail.com
Mon May 25 10:57:31 CEST 2015

To followup on the previous e-mail, I wanted to update that this bug in
dendextend has been fixed in the new version (1.0.0), which is available on
github:
https://github.com/talgalili/dendextend
Which will be submitted to CRAN in the upcoming month (before useR).

My apologies again for raising a false alarm.

With regards,
Tal

Contact me: Tal.Galili at gmail.com |
www.r-statistics.com (English)