[Rd] Integrate R in perl6

Florian Losch mail at florianlosch.de
Tue May 5 19:38:02 CEST 2015

Hi there,

perl6 offers with the NativeCall package a great tool to implement other
languages into perl scripts. This has already been done with python, C(++)
and perl5. For my use cases - lots of data munging and statistical analyses
(climatology/meteorology) - it would be perfect to parse data and call/run
models from perl6 and then to do plotting and analyses in R. I saw R does
have some C-interface so an implementation should be possible, right? I'm
not good in that kind of programming, so is there maybe someone out there,
that likes the idea of a perl6 Inline:R-package and knows how the R-C
interface works? I would of course help in what ever way I can^^

greetings Flo