[Rd] Hyper-dual numbers in R

Ravi Varadhan ravi.varadhan at jhu.edu
Sat Mar 7 14:42:40 CET 2015

Is anyone interested in writing a package for this?  I know that there is C++ code available (written by Fike himself).  I can help to the extent of my knowledge, which is very minimal in terms of C++, but I am willing to do testing and other kinds of tasks.  Please contact me offline, if there is any interest.

Thanks & Best,
Ravi