[Rd] 'library(ggplot2)' R CMD check WARNING in vignette R code

Sven E. Templer sven.templer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 01:03:28 CEST 2014

Hi,

can I claim the warning that occurs (at R CMD check --as-cran) when I
use 'library(ggplot2)' in executed vignette code as SPURIOUS (as
mentioned in the CRAN policies at section 'Submission') and (since it
is the only warning/error) get my package submission accepted? Has
anybody experience with that? Otherwise, is there a workaround to
evaluate this code (and calls to ggplot()) in a vignette for a CRAN
package?

Thank you,
Sven.