[Rd] Non-webby links on Windows web page

Boylan, Ross Ross.Boylan at ucsf.edu
Thu Nov 13 21:20:35 CET 2014

Thanks for the detective work.  I'm a little surprised all the mirrors aren't configured the same.

Maybe it should be a little easier to figure out how to contact the maintainers of a particular site.

At the bottom of the front page are links to 2 organization; picking the most specific led to a general welcome page.  It had a contact llink at the bottom, which led to a page that had an IT contact on it, cnrit at berkeley.edu. I'll try sending it there with a cc to cran at r-project.org, which I found chasing another set of links.

Ross