[Rd] Latex errors (build on windows)

Hualei Kong khl0798 at 163.com
Sat May 24 14:19:27 CEST 2014

Dear Prof Brian Ripley:
     I am very sorry for that I use the unappropriate words "It's my great
pleasure" when I read this mail again! I give my apology sincerely to you
,unreservedly and with my heart!
     You are such a warm-hearted man.And you help me to solve my
problems.But owing to  my poor English, I found I had made such a foolish
mistake. My brain must have been stupid at that time . I hope you can
forgive my carelessness and this will not affect your work.
     I feel ashamed of myself.And this may be brought bad influences on my
university as well as my country.I hope you won't have a bad impression on
my country's students. From now on,aparting from learning R language,I will
strengthen my English learning.And this will be a lesson for me.
     Hope you could  forgive me! And I hope I can continue to learn from
you.I request you can give me a chance,I will never make such a mistake !
     Best wishes! I am looking forword to you reply!

    Hualei Kong

-----
Department of System biomedical in Shanghaijiaotong University,China!