[Rd] R-forge, package dependencies

Nick Sabbe nick.sabbe at ugent.be
Tue Jan 15 21:34:52 CET 2013

I have exactly the same issue with a pair of my packages on R-Forge.
I've already notified Stefan, but I mentioned it wasn't urgent for  me :)

It must have something to do with the R check using a different environment
than the build...

So good hunting, Stefan!

Nick Sabbe
ping: nick.sabbe at ugent.be
link: http://biomath.ugent.be
wink: A1.056, Coupure Links 653, 9000 Gent
ring: 09/264.59.36

-- Do Not Disapprove