[Rd] Refresh every minute

Schatzi adele_thompson at cargill.com
Wed Sep 7 21:27:29 CEST 2011

I would like some code to rerun every minute, automatically (it calls time
and I want this to update).
Here is the code (it is really the plot that I am interested in):

hourc<-as.numeric(substr(date(),12,13))
minc<-as.numeric(substr(date(),15,16))
ftime<-c(hourc,minc)
barplot(ftime, axes = FALSE, main="Time")

Is there any way to get this to automatically update every minute or do I
have to rerun it manually each time I want to see the updated plot?

I am using microsoft (vista).

-----
In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice, they are not - Albert Einstein