[Rd] non-R package development

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Sat May 21 03:04:04 CEST 2011

Hello, All:

       What would you recommend for software to support developing
software in languages other than R?  I'm currently writing code in R to
implement algorithms that may ultimately need to run with asynchronous,
distributed computing in various languages including Python, Matlab,
LabVIEW, vanilla Unix, etc.

       I routinely use the "R CMD check", etc., process with Subversion
for version control and collaborative development.  I've looked for
similar capabilities for other languages, so far without success.

       Thanks,
       Spencer Graves

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD