[Rd] Source for bash_completion.d/R?

Sharpie chuck at sharpsteen.net
Mon May 2 20:32:58 CEST 2011

Hello, I was just tweaking the R build for the Homebrew package manager and I
thought it would be nice to enable bash completion. I noticed that
Debian-based systems install `/etc/bash_completion.d/R` but could not find a
source for this file in the `etc` folder of the R source.

Is the R bash completion script publicly available somewhere so that it
could be pulled in by curl?

-----
Charlie Sharpsteen
Undergraduate-- Environmental Resources Engineering
Humboldt State University