[Rd] Possible bug in 'new()' for Reference Classes

John Chambers jmc at r-project.org
Thu Dec 8 00:19:14 CET 2011

Right, thanks for the catch.  Actually, field names "s", "se", "sel"
would also produce the bug.  Partial matching of argument names bites
again.  This should be fixed in r-devel and 2.14 patched, as of SVN rev.
57842.

Do try to follow the API in the documentation and use generator objects
for reference classes.  It's simpler than using S4 new() and makes it
clear that the example is of a reference class.

John