[Rd] 2.11.0 timing (was translation for R-2.11)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 16 10:31:13 CET 2010

The enquiry below reminds me that we really ought to be setting a
schedule for 2.11.0.  With Easter now likely to be during the
pre-2.11.0 period, we may have (other)availability issues.

I've updated the translation templates this morning, so the advice to
Detlef was it was OK provided he worked on those versions.  But if
anyone is planning extensive changes before 2.11.0 we ought to warn
translators.

Brian

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk