[Rd] for help on building a R package with several R function and a bunch of c, c++

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Mon Mar 8 18:57:56 CET 2010

Dirk,

he was not asking about Rcpp originally - he was asking about C++. He
seems to be reluctant to use Rcpp due to the complexities involved
(for which I don't blame him) so going back to simple C++ basics of R-
ext (which is what he was using in his example) is really R-devel
topic I think ...

Cheers,
Simon