[Rd] for help on building a R package with several R function and a bunch of c, c++

Romain Francois romain at r-enthusiasts.com
Mon Mar 8 08:47:13 CET 2010

Hi,

Yes, the problem is with spaces in path names. This has been fixed and
will appear as Rcpp 0.7.8 in a few days.

If you are in a rush, you can build it from svn, or quote the path that
is returned from CxxFlags.

Feel free to get back to us with more questions, although I'd encourage
you to use the dedicated Rcpp-devel mailing list :

Romain

--
Romain Francois
Professional R Enthusiast