[Rd] Bug reporting system inquiry plus a bug report related to sort

Jens Elkner jel+r at cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Mar 4 17:10:59 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 09:39:41AM -0600, Marc Schwartz wrote:

> There has been talk over the years of moving to Bugzilla, but I am not clear on present status.

IMHO Bugzilla is too challenging for normal users/human beeings (even
developers are often not able to extract the info they need). So JIRA
(http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/) might be a much better choice -
usually it is not a problem to ask for and get a license for free for
OpenSource projects ...

Regards,
jel.
--
Otto-von-Guericke University     http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/
Department of Computer Science   Geb. 29 R 027, Universitaetsplatz 2