[Rd] I have finished compiling of R 64 bit on 64 bit Windows use MINGW64

Gong Yu armgong at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 02:46:48 CET 2010

Dear Uwe Ligges

1. I use ftp://ftp.equation.com/gcc/gcc-4.5-20091231-64.exe + msys +perl, and the
source code i used is R 2.11.0 devel(i not sure the exact svn version,but it is last month)

2. I not familiar with diff ,so I afraid I can't give you a patch,but alternative I can upload the source my changed or the whole source code.

3. mainly changed 3 manifest files in gnuwin32\front-end , config64.h graphappmain.c,rterm.c,rgui.c, makefile in gunwin32, rscript.c in src\unix

4. also changed some c files in xz dir,because mingw64

if you can provide a space I can first upload the R 64 bin file ,the tool-chain i used, then the whole R source (because there still some problems in the sources ,so it maybe a few day later)

Best wishes,

Gong Yu