[Rd] I have finished compiling of R 64 bit on 64 bit Windows use MINGW64

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Mon Jan 4 11:11:39 CET 2010

Dear Arm Gong,

we are certianly very interested. How many files (and which) did you
patch, which version of the different MinGW tools did you use?

It would be nice if we would be able to build 64-bit versions of CRAN.

Can you send the information (including required patches) in a mail
message (to R-windows at R-project.org) or can you upload to a side
yourself? Otherwise I can arrange an upload and make it available later on.

Best wishes,
Uwe Ligges