[Rd] Portuguese translation problem (PR#13756)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jun 14 09:16:18 CEST 2009

You were asked to report problems with translation to the appropriate
translation team: see the section 'How to report a bug' of the FAQ.

For Brazilian Portuguese the translator listed is
Fernando Henrique Ferraz P. da Rosa <feferraz at ime.usp.br>, not it
seems far from you.  The Brazilian Portuguese translations are
drifting out of date, so he may appreciate offers of assistance.

In this case the word is spelled inconsistently in the translations so
I am confident enough to make the change, but in general the R
developers have outsourced language expertise to the translation
teams.