[Rd] strange bug? with R CMD check

Kjell Konis kjell.konis at epfl.ch
Tue Jul 21 15:32:53 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am trying to get a package to pass R CMD check on an iMac running
Mac OS X.  When the package is named safeBinaryRegression I get the
following warning from R CMD check:

* checking whether the name space can be loaded with stated
dependencies ... WARNING
Error in dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...) :
   function 'make_lp' not provided by package 'lpSolveAPI'
Calls: loadNamespace -> library.dynam -> dyn.load
Execution halted

A namespace must be able to be loaded with just the base namespace
loaded:
otherwise if the namespace gets loaded by a saved object, the session
will
be unable to start.

Probably some imports need to be declared in the NAMESPACE file.

Here is the contents of the DESCRIPTION:

Package: safeBinaryRegression
Version: 0.1-2