[Rd] MacOS X - R crashes & import problem (PR#9005)

herwig bachmannherwig at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 23:44:17 CET 2009

Hi there,

I have got more or less the same problem. I actually can not do anything in
the R editor - as soon as I try to change something it crashes.
Has anyone been able to solve this problem?
I can send the full crash report if someone is interested.

gr.

Herwig

Below my systems details:

Date/Time:      2009-01-05 23:38:29 +0100
OS Version:     10.5.6 (Build 9G55)
Architecture:   i386
Report Version: 4

Command:        R
Version:        R 2.8.1 GUI 1.27 Tiger build 32-bit (5301)
Parent:         launchd [87]

PID:            519
Event:          hang
Time:           43.33s