[Rd] Faster Blas Library

sachin1234 Sachinthaka.Abeywardana at csiro.au
Fri Feb 20 04:15:12 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

I have made a faster BLAS library thanks to Nvidia CUBLAS library. I was
wondering how I could upload this new Rblas.dll. I've included a powerpoint
presentation I made on the project.

Highlights include upto 2000% improvement in matrix multiplication timings.

Unfortunately the link included in the presentation is only accessible by
CSIRO employees only. I will gladly include the source code as well.

However for the moment could someone simply tell me where and how to upload
these files

Thanks
Sachin http://www.nabble.com/file/p22114095/R3.ppt R3.ppt