[Rd] Problem with correct usage of formula environment

Ulrike Groemping groemping at bht-berlin.de
Wed Aug 26 21:58:04 CEST 2009

I have found a fix now - I define the variable "center" (that takes the role
of the !iscube below) within the function formula.design, and then using
"formula" instead of "as.formula" solves the issue, because it preserves the
calling environment - first time I get an idea what this is good for ...

I would still be grateful for a pointer to a readable source on the
connection between model frames, data=arguments and environments in the
context of models and formulae.

With best regards,
Ulrike Grömping