[Rd] crash after using graphics in Rcmdr (PR#13679)

nhepburn at ualberta.ca nhepburn at ualberta.ca
Tue Apr 28 19:25:15 CEST 2009

Full_Name: Neil Hepburn
Version: 2.81 and 2.90
OS: OS-X 10.5.6
Submission from: (NULL) (142.244.28.93)

When I create graphs using Rcmdr and then close the quartz display, R blows up
and tells me of a segmentation fault. It then gives me
 *** caught segfault ***
address 0xc0000023, cause 'memory not mapped'

Possible actions:
1: abort (with core dump, if enabled)
2: normal R exit
3: exit R without saving workspace
4: exit R saving workspace

Selection:

This only happens if I create the graphics from within Rcmdr. If I create the
graphics manually, there is no problem. This occurs on my laptop with R 2.8.1 (I
uninstalled 2.9 and reinstall 2.8.1 to see if the problem existed there) and
also on my iMac with R2.9.