[Rd] Problem installing Biobase on Solaris

Paulo Nuin nuin at genedrift.org
Fri Sep 5 17:49:37 CEST 2008

Hi

I thought of that. We have gcc 3.4.3 installed

 /gates/sfw10/builds/sfw10-gate/usr/src/cmd/gcc/gcc-3.4.3/configure
--prefix=/usr/sfw --with-as=/usr/sfw/bin/gas --with-gnu-as
--with-ld=/usr/ccs/bin/ld --without-gnu-ld --enable-languages=c,c++
--enable-shared

How to make sure which compiler R is using?

Thanks in advance

Paulo