[Rd] stripchart ignores main title option (PR#12202)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Aug 8 08:00:55 CEST 2008

Strictly this is correct:

      ...: additional parameters passed to the default method, or by it
           to 'plot' and 'axis' to control the appearance of the  plot.

Note, not title(), and plot() is called with ann=FALSE.  So the fix is to
call title() separately.

It should now be safe to pass '...' to title() (it used not to be) so I'll
add this a a new feature in 2.8.0.