[Rd] tests Rin and Rout

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Sat Apr 5 11:17:24 CEST 2008

Christophe Genolini wrote:
>> hmm, I see 219 out 1378 CRAN packages having a 'tests'
>> subdirectory, so it seems you have been a bit unlucky. ;-)
>>

> Luck has probably nothing related with my failure.
> I just try to look in packages recommanded by Pr Brian Ripley (like
> codetools, foreign, lattice)
> and I did not find any tests directories. So either I am not looking in
> the right place, or tests are
> not including in the package for windows. Any idea?

Aha... That would explain it, yes. It is only in the _source_ package
and not installed.

[pd at titmouse2 ISWR]$ ls ISwR/
CVS  data  DESCRIPTION  inst  man  R  tests  TITLE
[pd at titmouse2 ISWR]$ ls ~/Rlibrary/ISwR/
CONTENTS  DESCRIPTION  html   latex  Meta  rawdata  scripts
data      help         INDEX  man    R     R-ex
[pd at titmouse2 ISWR]$ grep -i version  ISwR/DESCRIPTION
Version: 2.0-0
[pd at titmouse2 ISWR]$ grep -i version  ~/Rlibrary/ISwR/DESCRIPTION
Version: 2.0-0