[Rd] Library file for the R engine in Windows?

sotiris smitropa at tgen.org
Tue Oct 30 19:19:39 CET 2007

Hello,  I was able to create the Rdll.lib file.  However, I get the following
linking error message when I try to build my VC++ project.

The line that the linker is complaining about is calling the pnorm function.

GenePoolAnalysis.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _pnorm5
referenced in function...

The offending line of code is
PValue = 2*pnorm(-1.0*TestStatistic, 0.0, 1.0, 1, 0);

Where you able to use R functions?

Euxaristo :)