[Rd] R 2.5.0 MAC OS X version

Roy Mendelssohn Roy.Mendelssohn at noaa.gov
Wed May 30 16:12:19 CEST 2007

Hi Recal:

To save you from some possible flames, it would probably help if you
describe what the problems are, with specific examples and some of
the relevant error messages. It would be difficult to for someone to
know if they are seeing similar problems without knowing what the
problems are.

I believe such information is in the posting guides, which do contain
good information on how to frame a question to the mail list that
will elicit useful responses.

-Roy

On May 30, 2007, at 7:08 AM, Recai Yucel wrote:

> Please accept my apologies if this was addressed before, I could not
> find any solution so I am posting my question here.
>
> I am having a lot of difficulties with installing and developing R
> packages with the latest version of R 2.5.0. I am using a MacBook
> Pro. I
> never had these problems with the previous versions of R. I think part
> of the problem is caused by the GNU Fortran 4.2.0 or my lack of
> knowledge...
>
> If anybody else had similar problems and found the solution, please
> let
> me know.
>
> Best.
>
> --
> Recai Yucel, Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor of Biostatistics
> Biostatistics and Epidemiology
> UMASS-Amherst

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst