[Rd] R 2.5.0 MAC OS X version

Recai Yucel yucel at schoolph.umass.edu
Wed May 30 16:08:13 CEST 2007

Please accept my apologies if this was addressed before, I could not
find any solution so I am posting my question here.

I am having a lot of difficulties with installing and developing R
packages with the latest version of R 2.5.0. I am using a MacBook Pro. I
never had these problems with the previous versions of R. I think part
of the problem is caused by the GNU Fortran 4.2.0 or my lack of knowledge...

If anybody else had similar problems and found the solution, please let
me know.

Best.

--
Recai Yucel, Ph.D.