[Rd] Unable to register TclNotifier window class

Bos, Roger roger.bos at us.rothschild.com
Wed Mar 21 13:14:24 CET 2007

Running R 2.4.1 in batch mode on a Windows Server 2003 machine
occasionally gives me the following error in the ".Rout" file:

way.

Does anyone have any hints on how to debug this or what the possible
cause might be?  Is the Tcl/Tk interface mandatory, or can I somehow
turn it off?  I use this batch to run overnight jobs where reliability
is important.

Thanks,

Roger

Roger J. Bos, CFA
Rothschild Asset Management
1251 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY  10020
(212) 403-5471

********************************************************************** *
This message is for the named person's use only. It may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. No right to confidential or privileged treatment
of this message is waived or lost by any error in
transmission. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by e-mail,
delete the message and all copies from your system and destroy
any hard copies. You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message
if you are not the intended recipient.