[Rd] newline with cell of Excel worksheet created with write.xls

Mark W Kimpel mwkimpel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 17:37:59 CET 2007

Hans-Peter,

I agree, I wasn't sure whether to put this stuff on-list or not. I have
seen some people request that things NOT be taken of list because then
the answers are not available to everybody. Let's solve some of these
issues ourselves (I am willing to help) and, if appropriate, repost the
solutions or additional functionality to the list.

Mark