[Rd] 'St9bad_alloc' (PR#9261)

ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Sep 28 08:22:27 CEST 2006

This is not how Windows reports errors, and there are no reproduction
instructions.  Please do study the section on BUGS in the FAQ.

If this was a report on a Windows build of R, see the rw-FAQ on how to get
useful debugging information.

This look suspiciously like a report from C++ code.  There is no C++ in R,
but there might be in a package you were using.

It seems unlikely this is a bug in R itself.