[Rd] helping out

Thomas Lumley tlumley at u.washington.edu
Thu May 18 19:59:25 CEST 2006

On Thu, 18 May 2006, Kevin B. Hendricks wrote:

> I found this mailing list by accident looking for something to tell
> me about the NULL environment issue that hit me when I moved from
> version 2.2.1 to version 2.3.0.  If there is a developers page that
> lists cvs checkout info (or do you use subversion or some other
> system) and the details of who to submit all patches and things to
> (is this list for diffs?), I would love to be pointed at it.

We use subversion.  The developer page is http://developer.r-project.org
and it has subversion logs. The subversion server is svn.r-project.org if
you want to check out current code, or there are daily snapshots at
   ftp://ftp.stat.math.ethz.ch/Software/R
r-devel is the right place for patches, or r-bugs if it really is a bug fix.

 	-thomas