[Rd] NAMESPACE and bundle

Iago Mosqueira imosqueira at suk.azti.es
Thu Jun 29 13:03:14 CEST 2006

El jue, 22-06-2006 a las 10:37 -0400, Paul Gilbert escribió:
> Iago
>
> I think your R code file  needs an .onLoad function.  Here is the
> ..onLoad from my dse1 package which is in the dse bundle, as is tframe,
> along with comments which I had forgotten.
>
> ..onLoad  <- function(library, section) {
>    .DSEflags(list(COMPILED=TRUE, DUP=TRUE))
>    # next require is necessary for bundle check to run examples,
>    # but does not seem to be necessary when packages are not bundled
>    require("tframe")
>    invisible(TRUE)
>    }
>

> Hope this works,
> Paul

Hi,

Thanks for the tip. I already had an .onLoad() function, with

.onLoad <- function(lib,pkg) {
	require(methods)
        require(FLCore)
}

the first to comply with the needs of an S4 package, the second to solve
the internal dependency that outside of the bundle is solved with
Depends: in DESCRIPTION.

Is there anything else I could look at?

Thanks,

Iago

> [...]