[Rd] Section 7.1 HML documentation (PR#8484)

Greg Kochanski greg.kochanski at phonetics.oxford.ac.uk
Tue Jan 17 17:45:06 CET 2006

Well, I don't know how it can be precise
and correct when it has dangling antecedents.
Gramatically speaking, that's the equivalent of
an uninitialized pointer.

However, I agree with you that it probably just
needs a minor bit of fiddling to make sure it
answers "Instead of what?" and "Earlier than what?"