[Rd] Magic Menu library loading error (PR#9405)

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Fri Dec 1 14:59:00 CET 2006

I'd like to add that the most common mistake is to upgrade to
IntelMac and forget to delete old plugins that were PowerPC-only or
don't work with your new system. Remember - Mac OS X upgrade will
keep all your settings and files intact regardless whether they work
on your new machine or not.

Cheers,
Simon