[Rd] Magic Menu library loading error (PR#9405)

stefano iacus jago at mclink.it
Fri Dec 1 04:21:24 CET 2006

Jeff,
maybe I confused your mail with a similar report. Apologizes.
Anyway, this is not a proper R bug report. Next time, please, use (or
search) R-Sig-Mac.
Googling around, it seems that there is a MagicMenu which is
installed by Stuffit. We don't load it in R.app at any time.

stefano

On 01/dic/06, at 12:04, Jeffrey Lee wrote:

> I'm not sure what you mean that I already posted to R-Sig-mac.  I
> haven't done that.  I only observe this error with R, which appears
> to be attempting to load this code.
>

> On Nov 30, 2006, at 4:43 PM, stefano iacus wrote:
>
>> Jeff,
>> this is not a bug report for R, and you already posted to R-Sig-
>> mac (and get answered)
>> Maybe you want to contact the author of MagicMenu (or what ever is
>> the software you use) to understand why such bad interaction with
>> R.app takes place.
>> stefano
>>

>> On 01/dic/06, at 05:51, jleecbd at gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> Full_Name: Jeff Lee
>>> Version: 2.4.0
>>> OS: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
>>> Submission from: (NULL) (12.150.164.100)
>>>

>>> Just upgraded to an Intel based Mac.  Upon launch, I receive the
>>> following
>>> error:
>>>
>>> 2006-11-30 12:39:36.870 R[407] *** -[NSBundle load]: Error
>>> /Library/InputManagers/MagicMenuEnabler/MagicMenuEnabler.bundle/
>>> Contents/MacOS/MagicMenuEnabler
>>> for bundle /Library/InputManagers/MagicMenuEnabler/