[Rd] RSetReg.exe

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 23:53:31 CEST 2006

Note that there also exists a front end to RSetReg that is
may be useful if you have multiple versions of R installed
at the same time, found in:

   http://cran.r-project.org/contrib/extra/batchfiles/

with the most recent version being: batchfiles-0.2-7.zip

There is a command line version, Rversions.bat, and a GUI version,
Rversions.hta .  Run them without args to see what versions of R you
have.   Both can also set the version as well. See the README for
instructions.