[Rd] Buliding a package (on Windows) does not produce libs directory

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 25 10:20:10 CET 2005

There is no DLL being built. We have absolutely nothing to go on here, but
there are dozens of examples on CRAN which do work.  A simple one
containing Fortran is 'ash' - perhaps you should study how yours differs
from that.

And please get R CMD INSTALL working before complicating the issue with
the (not recommended) R CMD build --binary.