[Rd] Recursive dependencies(Rcmdr)

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Fri Nov 11 17:47:45 CET 2005

Dear Brian and Peter,

I guess that this problem didn't surface before because most use of the
Rcmdr package is on Windows using the package binaries.

I think that I can simply remove mvtnorm (and probably some others as well)
from the Rcmdr dependencies. I'll check more carefully when I have some
time, but I believe that mtvnorm is there just for multcomp, and its
inclusion probably dates to a period before dependencies were resolved by
install.packages().

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

John

John Fox
Department of Sociology
McMaster University