[Rd] FW: Re: (Case 843) Recon-X msg: "Failed to get the list of instances: Server's ssh public key does not match our private ssh key"

Latchezar Dimitrov ldimitro at wfubmc.edu
Thu Nov 10 20:13:38 CET 2005

Bob,

Would you please install the six dependency packages as per the
suggestion bellow? This is for Recon-X server you installed some time
ago.
I case you need to please feel free to contact Bruno fro StarNet at
(604) 630-8700.

Thanks,
Lucho

PS. I will answer the rest of the questions from bellow by myself.