[Rd] Problem with C code under R2.2 only.

nwew W.E.Wolski at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Nov 10 18:53:31 CET 2005

Dear R developers,

Running a R CMD check under R2.2 gives me the error messages (appended to this
e-mail) while the with R2.1 the check on the same package directory runs fine.
To my knowledge the configuration of R2.2 and R2.1 on my machine are
identical.

* checking S3 generic/method consistency ... WARNING
Error: .First.lib failed for 'SBMLodeSolveR'
Call sequence:
2: stop(gettextf(".First.lib failed for '%s'", libraryPkgName(package)),
       domain = NA)
1: library(package, lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE, verbose = FALSE)
Execution halted
See section 'Generic functions and methods' of the 'Writing R Extensions'
manual.
* checking replacement functions ... WARNING
Error: .First.lib failed for 'SBMLodeSolveR'
Call sequence:
2: stop(gettextf(".First.lib failed for '%s'", libraryPkgName(package)),
       domain = NA)
1: library(package, lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE, verbose = FALSE)
Execution halted
In R, the argument of a replacement function which corresponds to the right
hand side must be named 'value'.
* checking foreign function calls ... WARNING
Error: .First.lib failed for 'SBMLodeSolveR'
Call sequence:
2: stop(gettextf(".First.lib failed for '%s'", libraryPkgName(package)),
       domain = NA)
1: library(package, lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE, verbose = FALSE)
Execution halted
See section 'System and foreign language interfaces' of the 'Writing R
Extensions' manual.
* checking Rd files ... OK
* checking for missing documentation entries ... ERROR
Error: .First.lib failed for 'SBMLodeSolveR'

Help is highly appreciated.

Eryk

Witold Eryk Wolski

University of Newcastle upon Tyne